Stackelberg oligopoly TU-games: characterization of the core and 1-concavity of the dual game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marini, Marco A. & Currarini, Sergio, 2003. "A sequential approach to the characteristic function and the core in games with externalities," MPRA Paper 1689, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 1997.
"The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 379-401.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "The Core of an Economy With Multilateral Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 886, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., 1997. "The core of an economy with multilateral environmental externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1276, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1995. "The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 1995050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Driessen, Theo S.H. & Meinhardt, Holger I., 2005. "Convexity of oligopoly games without transferable technologies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 102-126, July.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1999. "A [beta]-Core Existence Result and Its Application to Oligopoly Markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 153-168, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jingang, 1999. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the convexity in oligopoly games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 189-204, March.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2009.
"The gamma-core in Cournot oligopoly TU-games with capacity constraints,"
- Aymeric Lardon, 2010. "The gamma-core of Cournot oligopoly TU-games with capacity constraints," Post-Print halshs-00537858, HAL.
- Norde, Henk & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Tijs, Stef, 2002.
"Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-207, March.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Oligopoly Games With and Without Transferable Technologies," Discussion Paper 2000-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies," Other publications TiSEM 0bc5059e-f4f3-42cd-a517-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei, 2003. "Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Endogenous interval games in oligopolies and the cores," Post-Print halshs-00544044, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2015.
"Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(3), pages 253-287, June.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2011. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," Working Papers 1113, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2013. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
More about this item
KeywordsStackelberg oligopoly TU-game; Dual game; 1-concavity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-08-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-08-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2011-08-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2011-08-02 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00610840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.