A Partial Characterization of the Core in Bertrand Oligopoly TU-games with Transferable Technologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aymeric Lardon, 2014. "A partial characterization of the core in Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with transferable technologies," Working Papers hal-01081803, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 1997.
"The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 379-401.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "The Core of an Economy With Multilateral Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 886, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., 1997. "The core of an economy with multilateral environmental externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1276, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1995. "The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 1995050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Driessen, Theo S.H. & Meinhardt, Holger I., 2005. "Convexity of oligopoly games without transferable technologies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 102-126, July.
- Zhao, J, 1996. "A B-Core Existence Result and its Application to Oligopoly Markets," ISER Discussion Paper 0418, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2018. "Convexity of Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with differentiated products," Post-Print halshs-00544056, HAL.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1999. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the convexity in oligopoly games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 189-204, March.
- Norde, Henk & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Tijs, Stef, 2002.
"Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-207, March.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Oligopoly Games With and Without Transferable Technologies," Discussion Paper 2000-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies," Other publications TiSEM 0bc5059e-f4f3-42cd-a517-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2012.
"The γ-core in Cournot oligopoly TU-games with capacity constraints,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 387-411, March.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2012. "The γ-core in Cournot oligopoly TU-games with capacity constraints," Post-Print halshs-01071838, HAL.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2012. "The γ -core in Cournot oligopoly TU-games with capacity constraints," Post-Print halshs-00667669, HAL.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBertrand oligopoly TU-games; Transferable technologies; Core; Convexity property;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.