Report NEP-GTH-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ismail M.S., 2014. "A sufficient condition on the existence of pure equilibrium in two-person symmetric zerosum games," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Aymeric Lardon, 2014. "A Partial Characterization of the Core in Bertrand Oligopoly TU-games with Transferable Technologies," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-33, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00971393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Lombardi & Yoshihara Naoki, 2014. "Natural implementation with partially-honest agents in economic environments with free-disposal," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Subiza, Begoña & Peris, Josep E., 2014. "Conflicting claims problem associated with cost sharing of a network," Working Papers 2072/242273, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01020282 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hafalir, Isa E. & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea & Kurino, Morimitsu, 2014. "College admissions with entrance exams: Centralized versus decentralized," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-208, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Sayantan Ghosal & Simone Tonin, 2014. "Non-Cooperative Asymptotic Oligopoly in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities," Working Papers 2014_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00975533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "Veto players, the kernel of the Shapley value and its characterization," Working Papers 2014-03, CRESE.
- Peleg B. & Peters H.J.M., 2014. "Choosing k from m: feasible elimination procedures reconsidered," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00845123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "A Survey of Experimental Research on Contests, All-Pay Auctions and Tournaments," MPRA Paper 59714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Martyr, 2014. "Solving finite time horizon Dynkin games by optimal switching," Papers 1411.4438, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Hang Wu & Mickey Chan, 2013. "Explaining Price Dispersion and Dynamics in Laboratory Bertrand Markets," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gächter, Simon & Renner, Elke, 2014. "Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 8580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Hang Wu, 2013. "Number of Sellers and Quantal Response Equilibrium Prices," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.