Racial differences in investor decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bajtelsmit, Vickie L. & Bernasek, Alexandra & Jianakoplos, Nancy A., 1999. "Gender differences in defined contribution pension decisions," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Shaw, Kathryn L, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Risk Aversion and Income Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 626-653, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plath, D. Anthony & Stevenson, Thomas H., 2005. "Financial services consumption behavior across Hispanic American consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1089-1099, August.
- Michael S. Gutter & Charles B. Hatcher, 2008. "Racial Differences in the Demand for Life Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 677-689.
- Rui Yao & Angela Curl, 2011. "Do Market Returns Influence Risk Tolerance? Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 532-544, September.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:191-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plath, D. Anthony & Stevenson, Thomas H., 2001. "Financial services and the African-American market: what every financial planner should know," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 343-359, 00.
- Lahey, Karen Eilers & Kim, Doseong, 2001. "Longitudinal changes in net worth by household income and demographic characteristics for the first three waves of the HRS," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 55-73.
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-006-0045-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loibl, Cäzilia & Hira, Tahira K., 2009. "Investor information search," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 24-41, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:8:y:1999:i:3:p:149-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.