Managing technology performance risk in the strategic design of biomass-based supply chains for energy in the transport sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Perujo, Adolfo & Bonnel, Pierre & van Grootveld, Geert, 2012. "On the electrification of road transport - Learning rates and price forecasts for hybrid-electric and battery-electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 374-393.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Ahmed, Sajjad & Elsholkami, Mohamed & Elkamel, Ali & Du, Juan & Ydstie, Erik B. & Douglas, Peter L., 2014. "Financial risk management for new technology integration in energy planning under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 75-81.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:142-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nooraie, S. Vahid & Mellat Parast, Mahour, 2015. "A multi-objective approach to supply chain risk management: Integrating visibility with supply and demand risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 192-200.
- Han Bleichrodt & Peter P. Wakker, 2015. "Regret Theory: A Bold Alternative to the Alternatives," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 493-532, March.
- Khatiwada, Dilip & Leduc, Sylvain & Silveira, Semida & McCallum, Ian, 2016. "Optimizing ethanol and bioelectricity production in sugarcane biorefineries in Brazil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 371-386.
- Bartunek, Kenneth S & Chowdhury, Mustafa, 1997. "Implied Risk Aversion Parameter from Option Prices," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 107-124, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBioethanol and bioelectricity; Supply chain optimisation; Electric vehicles; Optimisation under uncertainty; Technology conversion efficiency; Regret theory; Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:563-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.