Representation and Social Regret in Risk-Taking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charness, Gary & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2003.
"Promises & Partnership,"
Research Papers in Economics
2003:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary B & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2006. "Promises & Partnership," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0127h86v, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Charness, Gary & Jackson, Matthew O., 2009.
"The role of responsibility in strategic risk-taking,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Charness, Gary B & Jackson, Matthew O., 2007. "The Role of Responsibility in Strategic Risk-Taking," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2mk4p42w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Matthias Sutter, 2009.
"Individual Behavior and Group Membership: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2247-2257, December.
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Working Papers 2008-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Doruk İriş & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015.
"Delegation and public pressure in a threshold public goods game: theory and experimental evidence,"
GRI Working Papers
186, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Doruk Iris & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2016.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- İriş, Doruk & Lee, Jungmin & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," ET: Economic Theory 234307, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Doruk Iris & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1601, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Song, Fei, 2008. "Trust and reciprocity behavior and behavioral forecasts: Individuals versus group-representatives," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 675-696, March.
- Gary Charness & Martin Dufwenberg, 2006. "Promises and Partnership," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1579-1601, November.
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2013. "Preference Communication and Leadership in Group Decision-Making," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1324, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Han Bleichrodt & Peter P. Wakker, 2015. "Regret Theory: A Bold Alternative to the Alternatives," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 493-532, March.
- Gary Charness & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Groups Make Better Self-Interested Decisions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 157-176, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial representation; Social regret-aversion; Risk-taking; Individual-group discontinuity; Risky shift; Cautious shift.;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgo:wpaper:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jung Hur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/risogkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.