Representation and Social Regret in Risk-Taking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charness, Gary & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2003.
"Promises & Partnership,"
Research Papers in Economics
2003:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary B & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2006. "Promises & Partnership," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0127h86v, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Charness, Gary & Jackson, Matthew O., 2009.
"The role of responsibility in strategic risk-taking,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Charness, Gary B & Jackson, Matthew O., 2007. "The Role of Responsibility in Strategic Risk-Taking," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2mk4p42w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Matthias Sutter, 2009.
"Individual Behavior and Group Membership: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2247-2257, December.
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Working Papers 2008-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Doruk İriş & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015.
"Delegation and public pressure in a threshold public goods game: theory and experimental evidence,"
GRI Working Papers
186, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Doruk Iris & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2016.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- İriş, Doruk & Lee, Jungmin & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," ET: Economic Theory 234307, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Doruk Iris & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1601, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Song, Fei, 2008. "Trust and reciprocity behavior and behavioral forecasts: Individuals versus group-representatives," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 675-696, March.
- Gary Charness & Martin Dufwenberg, 2006. "Promises and Partnership," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1579-1601, November.
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2013. "Preference Communication and Leadership in Group Decision-Making," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1324, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Han Bleichrodt & Peter P. Wakker, 2015. "Regret Theory: A Bold Alternative to the Alternatives," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 493-532, March.
- Gary Charness & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Groups Make Better Self-Interested Decisions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 157-176, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial representation; Social regret-aversion; Risk-taking; Individual-group discontinuity; Risky shift; Cautious shift.;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgo:wpaper:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jung Hur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/risogkr.html .