Governing low-carbon energy transitions in sustainable ways: Potential synergies and conflicts between climate and environmental policy objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Wikman-Svahn, 2012. "Radiation protection issues related to the use of nuclear power," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 256-269, November.
- Molnarova, Kristina & Sklenicka, Petr & Stiborek, Jiri & Svobodova, Kamila & Salek, Miroslav & Brabec, Elizabeth, 2012. "Visual preferences for wind turbines: Location, numbers and respondent characteristics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 269-278.
- Pettersson, Maria & Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik, 2010. "Wind power planning and permitting: Comparative perspectives from the Nordic countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3116-3123, December.
- Göran Berndes & Serina Ahlgren & Pål Börjesson & Annette L. Cowie, 2013. "Bioenergy and land use change—state of the art," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 282-303, May.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Islam, M.R. & Solangi, K.H., 2011. "Environmental impact of wind energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2423-2430, June.
- Kelly Levin & Benjamin Cashore & Steven Bernstein & Graeme Auld, 2012. "Overcoming the tragedy of super wicked problems: constraining our future selves to ameliorate global climate change," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(2), pages 123-152, June.
- Karin Edvardsson, 2007. "Setting rational environmental goals: Five Swedish environmental quality objectives," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 297-316.
- Krook Riekkola, Anna & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik, 2011. "Ancillary benefits of climate policy in a small open economy: The case of Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4985-4998, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delponte, Ilaria & Pittaluga, Ilaria & Schenone, Corrado, 2017. "Monitoring and evaluation of Sustainable Energy Action Plan: Practice and perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 9-17.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate policy; Sustainability governance; Steering by objectives; Environmental policy integration; Environmental quality objectives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:88:y:2016:i:c:p:245-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .