A real option-based model for promoting sustainable energy projects under the clean development mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Fujisawa, Sei & Mitamura, Wataru & Momobayashi, Yutaka & Yoshida, Yoshikuni, 2004. "Clean development mechanism projects and portfolio risks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1579-1588.
- S. Ping Ho & Liang Liu, 2002. "An option pricing-based model for evaluating the financial viability of privatized infrastructure projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 143-156.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Luiz Eduardo Brandao & Eduardo Saraiva, 2008. "The option value of government guarantees in infrastructure projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(11), pages 1171-1180.
- David Ford & Diane Lander & John Voyer, 2002. "A real options approach to valuing strategic flexibility in uncertain construction projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 343-351.
- Yu-Lin Huang & Shih-Pei Chou, 2006. "Valuation of the minimum revenue guarantee and the option to abandon in BOT infrastructure projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 379-389.
- Jicai Liu & Charles Cheah, 2009. "Real option application in PPP/PFI project negotiation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 331-342.
- Paish, Oliver, 2002. "Small hydro power: technology and current status," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 537-556, December.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Cheng, Ching-Tsung & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Tyrone T., 2011. "Applying real options analysis to assess cleaner energy development strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5929-5938, October.
- Charles Cheah & Jicai Liu, 2006. "Valuing governmental support in infrastructure projects as real options using Monte Carlo simulation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 545-554.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandaloufas, Melissa & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Brown, Scott & Irizarry Quintero, Anamari, 2015. "Energy balance analysis of the Brazilian alcohol for flex fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 403-414.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:918-926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmichael, David G. & Ballouz, Joseph J. & Balatbat, Maria C.A., 2015. "Improving the attractiveness of CDM projects through allowing and incorporating options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 784-791.
- Felipe Isaza Cuervo & Sergio Botero Boterob, 2014. "Aplicación de las opciones reales en la toma de decisiones en los mercados de electricidad," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, November.
More about this item
KeywordsClean development mechanism; Clean energy system; Real option;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:54:y:2013:i:c:p:360-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.