Benefits and cost implications from integrating small flexible nuclear reactors with off-shore wind farms in a virtual power plant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denholm, Paul & Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2009. "The value of compressed air energy storage with wind in transmission-constrained electric power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3149-3158, August.
- Loisel, Rodica & Mercier, Arnaud & Gatzen, Christoph & Elms, Nick & Petric, Hrvoje, 2010. "Valuation framework for large scale electricity storage in a case with wind curtailment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7323-7337, November.
- Pattanariyankool, Sompop & Lave, Lester B., 2010. "Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2806-2815, June.
- Unido, 2012. "International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2012," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14552.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2012," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 387.
- Purvins, Arturs & Zubaryeva, Alyona & Llorente, Maria & Tzimas, Evangelos & Mercier, Arnaud, 2011. "Challenges and options for a large wind power uptake by the European electricity system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1461-1469, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang-Heon Lee & Min-Gil Kim & Jeong Ik Lee & Phill-Seung Lee, 2015. "Recent Advances in Ocean Nuclear Power Plants," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Behnam Zakeri & Samuli Rinne & Sanna Syri, 2015. "Wind Integration into Energy Systems with a High Share of Nuclear Power—What Are the Compromises?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-35, March.
- Rahmani-Dabbagh, Saeed & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad Kazem, 2016. "A profit sharing scheme for distributed energy resources integrated into a virtual power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 313-328.
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:736-746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rowinski, Marcin Karol & White, Timothy John & Zhao, Jiyun, 2015. "Small and Medium sized Reactors (SMR): A review of technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 643-656.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:498-508 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2126-:d:122978 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmall medium reactor; Off-shore wind farm; Virtual power plant;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:558-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.