Flexibility assessment in nuclear energy dominated systems with increased wind energy shares
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011.
"Gone with the wind? -- Electricity market prices and incentives to invest in thermal power plants under increasing wind energy supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-256, March.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "Gone with the Wind?: Electricity Market Prices and Incentives to Invest in Thermal Power Plants under Increasing Wind Energy Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 852, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela, 2013.
"The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 119-125.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economics of New Nuclear Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Göransson, Lisa & Johnsson, Filip, 2009. "Dispatch modeling of a regional power generation system – Integrating wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1040-1049.
More about this item
KeywordsPower plants dispatching; flexibility; wind; nuclear; ramping rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00934217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .