Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denholm, Paul & Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2009. "The value of compressed air energy storage with wind in transmission-constrained electric power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3149-3158, August.
- Baldick, Ross & Kahn, Edward, 1993. "Network Costs and the Regulation of Wholesale Competition in Electric Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 367-384, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertig, Emily & Apt, Jay, 2011. "Economics of compressed air energy storage to integrate wind power: A case study in ERCOT," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2330-2342, May.
- Waite, Michael & Modi, Vijay, 2016. "Modeling wind power curtailment with increased capacity in a regional electricity grid supplying a dense urban demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 299-317.
- Lamy, Julian & Azevedo, Inês L. & Jaramillo, Paulina, 2014. "The role of energy storage in accessing remote wind resources in the Midwest," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 123-131.
- Fallahi, Farhad & Nick, Mostafa & Riahy, Gholam H. & Hosseinian, Seyed Hossein & Doroudi, Aref, 2014. "The value of energy storage in optimal non-firm wind capacity connection to power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-42.
- Shropshire, David & Purvins, Arturs & Papaioannou, Ioulia & Maschio, Isabella, 2012. "Benefits and cost implications from integrating small flexible nuclear reactors with off-shore wind farms in a virtual power plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 558-573.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2014. "Optimal grid design and logistic planning for wind and biomass based renewable electricity supply chains under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 514-528.
- José F. Herbert-Acero & Oliver Probst & Pierre-Elouan Réthoré & Gunner Chr. Larsen & Krystel K. Castillo-Villar, 2014. "A Review of Methodological Approaches for the Design and Optimization of Wind Farms," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-87, October.
- repec:eee:appene:v:217:y:2018:i:c:p:178-188 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWind generation Transmission capacity Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2806-2815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.