Network Costs and the Regulation of Wholesale Competition in Electric Power
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Reza Hesamzadeh & Juan Rosellón & Steven A. Gabriel, 2015. "A Profit-Maximizing Approach for Transmission Expansion Planning Using a Revenue-Cap Incentive Mechanism," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1470, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Lehmann & Felix Creutzig & Melf-Hinrich Ehlers & Nele Friedrichsen & Clemens Heuson & Lion Hirth & Robert Pietzcker, 2012. "Carbon Lock-Out: Advancing Renewable Energy Policy in Europe," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-32, February.
- Juan Rosellón, Ingo Vogelsang, and Hannes Weigt, 2012.
"Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Rosellón, Juan & Vogelsang, Ingo & Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," MPRA Paper 22842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Rosellon & Ingo Vogelsang & Hannes Weigt, 2009. "Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," Working papers DTE 465, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang & Hannes Weigt, 2010. "Long-Run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1020, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ray REES & Sebastian SCHOLZ, 2010. "Electricity Market Design for Germany," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 2010-EN.
- Gert Brunekreeft & Mika Goto & Roland Meyer & Masahiro Maruyama & Toru Hattori, 2014. "Unbundling of Electricity Transmission System Operators in Germany – An Experience Report," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0016, Bremen Energy Research.
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2015. "Network unbundling and flawed coordination: Experience from the electricity sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 11-18.
- Roland Meyer, 2012. "Vertical Economies and the Costs of Separating Electricity Supply--A Review of Theoretical and Empirical Literature," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Pattanariyankool, Sompop & Lave, Lester B., 2010. "Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2806-2815, June.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2011. "Vertical Relations and Energy Networks: Selected Issues," Chapters,in: Competition, Contracts and Electricity Markets, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Keller, Katja & Wild, Jorg, 2004. "Long-term investment in electricity: a trade-off between co-ordination and competition?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 243-251, December.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1996. "Wettbewerb im Stromsektor der USA I: Re-Regulierung der Großhandelsebene," Kiel Working Papers 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2011. "Governing Smart Grids - the Case for an Independent System Operator," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0011, Bremen Energy Research.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008.
"The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, EconWPA.
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2015. "Governing smart grids: the case for an independent system operator," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 553-572, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:5:y:1993:i:4:p:367-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.