A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Benjamin, Julian, 1990. "An analysis of mode choice for shippers in a constrained network with applications to just-in-time inventory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-245, June.
- Kabirian, Alireza & Hemmati, Mohammad Reza, 2007. "A strategic planning model for natural gas transmission networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5656-5670, November.
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert A., 2004. "Integrating purchasing and routing in a propane gas supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 710-729, May.
- Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Wang, Fahui, 1999. "Optimizing the natural gas supply mix of local distribution utilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 598-612, February.
- Daniel De Wolf & Yves Smeers, 2000. "The Gas Transmission Problem Solved by an Extension of the Simplex Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1454-1465, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woldeyohannes, Abraham Debebe & Woldemichael, Dereje Engida & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael, 2016. "Sustainable renewable energy resources utilization in rural areas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:257-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:osi:bulimm:v:17:y:2017:p:293-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:991-1003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psarras, John, 2016. "Multicriteria decision support to evaluate potential long-term natural gas supply alternatives: The case of GreeceAuthor-Name: Androulaki, Stella," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 791-810.
- Üster, Halit & Dilaveroğlu, Şebnem, 2014. "Optimization for design and operation of natural gas transmission networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 56-69.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution planning Natural gas Supply chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:3:p:799-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.