Optimization for design and operation of natural gas transmission networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Qadrdan, Meysam & Wu, Jianzhong, 2014. "Combined gas and electricity network expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1171-1187.
- Hamedi, Maryam & Zanjirani Farahani, Reza & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza, 2009. "A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 799-812, March.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Natural gas demand in Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 211-219, January.
- Kilic, A.M., 2006. "Turkey's natural gas necessity, consumption and future perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1928-1934, September.
- Ozturk, Murat & Yuksel, Yunus Emre & Ozek, Nuri, 2011. "A Bridge between East and West: Turkey's natural gas policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4286-4294.
- Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A., 2014. "Scenario analysis of nonresidential natural gas consumption in Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 392-403.
- Kabirian, Alireza & Hemmati, Mohammad Reza, 2007. "A strategic planning model for natural gas transmission networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5656-5670, November.
- Hacisalihoglu, Bilge, 2008. "Turkey's natural gas policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1867-1872, June.
- Dieckhöner, Caroline & Lochner, Stefan & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2013. "European natural gas infrastructure: The impact of market developments on gas flows and physical market integration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 994-1003.
- Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat, 2007. "The reform in the Turkish natural gas market: A critical evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3856-3867, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhong, Weiqiong & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Gao, Xiangyun & Dong, Di, 2016. "Features and evolution of international fossil fuel trade network based on value of emergy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 868-877.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas; Network design; Multi-period planning; Mixed-integer nonlinear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:133:y:2014:i:c:p:56-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.