Examining fuel economy and carbon standards for light vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:ranaly:139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turrentine, Tom & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2007. "Car buyers and fuel economy?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt56x845v4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Turrentine, Thomas S. & Kurani, Kenneth S., 2007. "Car buyers and fuel economy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1213-1223, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitt, William F. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2011. "Policies for improving the efficiency of the Brazilian light-duty vehicle fleet and their implications for fuel use, greenhouse gas emissions and land use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3163-3176, June.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1210-1239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siskos, Pelopidas & Capros, Pantelis & De Vita, Alessia, 2015. "CO2 and energy efficiency car standards in the EU in the context of a decarbonisation strategy: A model-based policy assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 22-34.
- Cheah, Lynette & Heywood, John, 2011. "Meeting U.S. passenger vehicle fuel economy standards in 2016 and beyond," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 454-466, January.
- Skeete, Jean-Paul, 2017. "Examining the role of policy design and policy interaction in EU automotive emissions performance gaps," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 373-381.
- Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Chávez-Baeza, Carlos, 2011. "Fuel economy of new passenger cars in Mexico: Trends from 1988 to 2008 and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8153-8162.
- Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli, 2010. "Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3586-3597, July.
- Jun, Seung-Pyo & Yoo, Hyoung Sun & Kim, Ji-Hui, 2016. "A study on the effects of the CAFE standard on consumers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 148-160.
- Harvey, L.D.D., 2013. "Global climate-oriented transportation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 87-103.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:121-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clenci, Adrian Constantin & Iorga-Simăn, Victor & Deligant, Michael & Podevin, Pierre & Descombes, Georges & Niculescu, Rodica, 2014. "A CFD (computational fluid dynamics) study on the effects of operating an engine with low intake valve lift at idle corresponding speed," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 202-217.
- Adrian Clenci & Adrian Bîzîiac & Pierre Podevin & Georges Descombes & Michael Deligant & Rodica Niculescu, 2013. "Idle Operation with Low Intake Valve Lift in a Port Fuel Injected Engine," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Celalettin Yuce & Fatih Karpat & Nurettin Yavuz & Gökhan Sendeniz, 2014. "A Case Study: Designing for Sustainability and Reliability in an Automotive Seat Structure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-24, July.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Atabani, A.E. & Badruddin, Irfan Anjum & Mekhilef, S. & Silitonga, A.S., 2011. "A review on global fuel economy standards, labels and technologies in the transportation sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4586-4610.
- Duc Luong, Nguyen, 2015. "A critical review on Energy Efficiency and Conservation policies and programs in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 623-634.
More about this item
KeywordsFuel economy Light-duty vehicles Carbon standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:10:p:3843-3853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.