Changing structure of income indoor air pollution relationship in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Arrow, Kenneth & Bolin, Bert & Costanza, Robert & Dasgupta, Partha & Folke, Carl & Holling, C.S. & Jansson, Bengt-Owe & Levin, Simon & Mäler, Karl-Göran & Perrings, Charles & Pimentel, David, 1996.
"Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 104-110, February.
- Arrow, Kenneth & Bolin, Bert & Costanza, Robert & Dasgupta, Partha & Folke, Carl & Holling, C. S. & Jansson, Bengt-Owe & Levin, Simon & Maler, Karl-Goran & Perrings, Charles & Pimentel, David, 1995. "Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 91-95, November.
- Andreoni, James & Levinson, Arik, 2001.
"The simple analytics of the environmental Kuznets curve,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 269-286, May.
- James Andreoni & Arik Levinson, 1998. "The Simple Analytics of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," NBER Working Papers 6739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costanza, Robert, 1995. "Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 89-90, November.
- Viswanathan, Brinda & Kavi Kumar, K. S., 2005. "Cooking fuel use patterns in India: 1983-2000," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1021-1036, May.
- Maithili Ramachandran & K.S. Kavi Kumar & Brinda Viswanathan, 2006.
"Vulnerability to Chronic Energy Deficiency: An Empirical Analysis of Women in Uttar Pradesh, India,"
2006-012, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Maithili Ramachandran & K.S. Kavi Kumar & Brinda Viswanathan, 2006. "Vulnerability to Chronic Energy Deficiency : An Empirical Analysis of Women in Uttar Pradesh, India," Development Economics Working Papers 22508, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alexander Pfaff & Shubham Chaudhuri & Howard L.M. Nye, 2004. "Endowments, preferences, technologies and abatement: growth-environment microfoundations," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 209-228.
- Alexander Pfaff & Shubham Chaudhuri & Howard Nye, 2004. "Household Production and Environmental Kuznets Curves – Examining the Desirability and Feasibility of Substitution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 187-200, February.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- K. S. Kavi Kumar & Brinda Viswanathan, 2004. "Does Environmental Kuznet’S Curve Exist For Indoor Air Pollution? Evidence From Indian Household Level Data," Working Papers 2004-03, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suchita Srinivasan & Stefano Carattini, 2016. "Adding fuel to fire? Social spillovers and spatial disparities in the adoption of LPG in India," CIES Research Paper series 48-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Aglobitse, Peter B., 2011.
"Demand for cooking fuels in a developing country: To what extent do taste and preferences matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6525-6531, October.
- Wisdom Akpalu & Isaac Dasmani & Peter B. Aglobitse, 2011. "Demand for cooking fuels in a developing country. To what extent do taste and preferences matter?," Working Papers 243, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:767-776 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:429-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & Brinda Viswanatha, 2011. "Household Level Pollution in India: Patterns and Projections," Working Papers 2011-058, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Jagger, Pamela & Shively, Gerald, 2014. "Land use change, fuel use and respiratory health in Uganda," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 713-726.
- J. N. Lye and J. G. Hirschberg, 2012. "Inverse Test Confidence Intervals for Turning points: A," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1160, The University of Melbourne.
- Jagger, Pamela & Jumbe, Charles, 2016. "Stoves or sugar? Willingness to adopt improved cookstoves in Malawi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 409-419.
- Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2014. "Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6903, The World Bank.
- Mestl, Heidi Elizabeth Staff & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2009. "Richer and healthier, but not Greener? Choices concerning household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3009-3019, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5496-5504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.