Accuracy of past projections of US energy consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCalla, Alex F & Revoredo, Cesar L., 2001. "Prospects for global food security: a critical appraisal of past projections and predictions," 2020 vision discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hillard G. Huntington, 1994. "Oil Price Forecasting in the 1980s: What Went Wrong?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-22.
- Linderoth, Hans, 2002. "Forecast errors in IEA-countries' energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-61, January.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1992. "How large are economic forecast errors?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 25-42.
- Shlyakhter, Alexander I. & Kammen, Daniel M. & Broido, Claire L. & Wilson, Richard, 1994. "Quantifying the credibility of energy projections from trends in past data : The US energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 119-130, February.
- Hans H. Landsberg, 1985. "Energy in Transition: A View from 1960," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:8:p:979-993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.