Fuel economy and traffic fatalities: multivariate analysis of international data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:7:1076-1081_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noland, Robert & Quddus, Mohammed Abdul, 2002. "Improvements in medical care and technology and reductions in traffic-related fatalities in Great Britain," ERSA conference papers ersa02p079, European Regional Science Association.
- Crandall, Robert W & Graham, John D, 1989. "The Effect of Fuel Economy Standards on Automobile Safety," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 97-118, April.
- Robert B. Noland, 2004. "Motor Vehicle Fuel Efficiency and Traffic Fatalities," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
- McCarthy, Patrick S., 1999. "Public policy and highway safety: a city-wide perspective," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 231-244, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Gius, 2009. "Fuel Efficiency and the Determinants of Traffic Fatalities: A Comparison of Empirical Models," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 13-27.
- Paul J. Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2015.
"Gasoline Prices And Road Fatalities: International Evidence,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1437-1450, July.
- Paul J. Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2014. "Gasoline Prices and Road Fatalities: International Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Michael L. Anderson & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2014.
"Pounds That Kill: The External Costs of Vehicle Weight,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 535-571.
- Michael Anderson & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2011. "Pounds that Kill: The External Costs of Vehicle Weight," NBER Working Papers 17170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wyi:journl:002110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guangqing Chi & Xuan Zhou & Timothy McClure & Paul Gilbert & Arthur Cosby & Li Zhang & Angela Robertson & David Levinson, 2010. "Gasoline Prices and Their Relationship to Drunk-Driving Crashes," Working Papers 201106, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Pedregal-Tercero, Diego J., 2014. "Temporary speed limit changes: An econometric estimation of the effects of the Spanish Energy Efficiency and Saving Plan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 68-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:17:p:2183-2190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.