The interaction between patient shortage and patients waiting time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathryn M. Langwell, 1982. "Factors Affecting the Incomes of Men and Women Physicians: Further Explorations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(2), pages 261-275.
- Sloan, Frank A & Lorant, John H, 1977. "The Role of Waiting Time: Evidence from Physicians' Practices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 486-507, October.
- Mueller, Curt D, 1985. "Waiting for Physicians' Services: Model and Evidence," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 173-190, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral practitioner; patient shortage; waiting time;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:1999_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .