An analysis of CO2 emissions of Japanese industries during the period between 1985 and 1995
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J., 2001. "Structural decomposition of CO2 emissions from Taiwan's petrochemical industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 237-244, February.
- Chang, Yih F & Lin, Sue J, 1998. "Structural decomposition of industrial CO2 emission in Taiwan: an input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Wilting, Harry C. & Biesiot, Wouter & Moll, Henri C., 1998. "Trends In Dutch Energy Intensities For The Period 1969–1988," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 815-822.
- Xiaoli Han & TK. Lakshmanan, 1994. "Structural Changes and Energy Consumption in the Japanese Economy 1975-95: An Input-Output Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 165-188.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:5:p:595-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.