Further evidence of an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- In Choi & Pentti Saikkonen, 2004. "Testing linearity in cointegrating smooth transition regressions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 341-365, December.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Breitung, Jorg, 2001. "Rank Tests for Nonlinear Cointegration," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 331-340, July.
- Sephton, Peter S, 1994. "Cointegration Tests on MARS," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Peter Sephton, 2001. "Forecasting recessions: can we do better on MARS?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 39-49.
- William Brock & M. Taylor, 2010. "The Green Solow model," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 127-153, June.
- Seo, Myung Hwan, 2008.
"Unit Root Test In A Threshold Autoregression: Asymptotic Theory And Residual-Based Block Bootstrap,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1699-1716, December.
- Myunghwan Seo, 2004. "Unit Root Test in a Threshold Autoregression: Asymptotic Theory and Residual-based Block Bootstrap," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 494, Econometric Society.
- Seo, Myung Hwan, 2005. "Unit root test in a threshold autoregression: asymptotic theory and residual-based block bootstrap," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6836, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Granger, Clive W J & Hallman, Jeffrey J, 1991. "Long Memory Series with Attractors," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(1), pages 11-26, February.
- Esteve, Vicente & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2012.
"Threshold cointegration and nonlinear adjustment between CO2 and income: The Environmental Kuznets Curve in Spain, 1857–2007,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2148-2156.
- Vicente Esteve & Cecilio Tamarit, 2011. "Threshold cointegration and nonlinear adjustment between CO2 and income: the environmental Kuznets curve in Spain, 1857-2007," Working Papers 1106, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Esteve, Vicente & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2012. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for Spain? Fresh evidence from old data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2696-2703.
- Bierens, Herman J, 2000. "Nonparametric Nonlinear Cotrending Analysis, with an Application to Interest and Inflation in the United States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 323-337, July.
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2002. "Estimation and model selection based inference in single and multiple threshold models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 319-352, October.
- Fosten, Jack & Morley, Bruce & Taylor, Tim, 2012. "Dynamic misspecification in the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from CO2 and SO2 emissions in the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 25-33.
- Breitung, Jorg, 2002. "Nonparametric tests for unit roots and cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 343-363, June.
- Choi, In & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2010. "Tests For Nonlinear Cointegration," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 682-709, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015.
"The long-run relationshiop between C02 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882-2010,"
wpdea1506, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015. "The long-run relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882 - 2010," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-11, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Tung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2016. "Modeling the global relationships among economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 420-431.
- Peter Sephton & Janelle Mann, 2013. "Threshold Cointegration: Model Selection with an Application," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 54-77.
- Álvarez-Herránz, Agustín & Balsalobre, Daniel & Cantos, José María & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017. "Energy Innovations-GHG Emissions Nexus: Fresh Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 90-100.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Sustainable development, environmental policy and renewable energy use: A dynamic panel data approach," MPRA Paper 85018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Sephton & Janelle Mann, 2015. "Nonlinear attractors and asymmetries between non-life insurance premiums and financial markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 783-799, November.
- Laureti, Tiziana & Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés, Gema, 2014. "A local scale analysis on influencing factors of NOx emissions: Evidence from the Community of Madrid, Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 557-568.
- Cansino, José M. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Rodríguez-Arévalo, María L., 2015. "Driving forces of Spain׳s CO2 emissions: A LMDI decomposition approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 749-759.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016.
"Time-varying analysis of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and economic growth nexus: Statistical experience in next 11 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 33-48.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016. "Time-Varying Analysis of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth Nexus: Statistical Experience in Next 11 Countries," MPRA Paper 73395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2016.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2014. "The Effect of Economic Growth and Oil Price Variations on CO2 Emissions: Evidence from Spain (1874-2011)," Working Papers 2014/22, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Elisabeth Conrad & Louis F. Cassar, 2014. "Decoupling Economic Growth and Environmental Degradation: Reviewing Progress to Date in the Small Island State of Malta," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-22, September.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Longden, 2014. "Going Forward by Looking Backwards on the Environmental Kuznets Curve: an Analysis of CFCs, CO2 and the Montreal and Kyoto Protocols," Working Papers 2014.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Kuznets Curve; CO2 emissions; Nonlinear cointegration; Threshold cointegration; Asymmetric adjustment;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:177-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .