Tests For Nonlinear Cointegration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shota Moriwaki, 2017. "Sustainable Development in Four East Asian Countries' Agricultural Sectors Post-World War II: Measuring Nutrient Balance and Estimating the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 467-483, September.
- Yicong Lin & Hanno Reuvers, 2019. "Efficient Estimation by Fully Modified GLS with an Application to the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Papers 1908.02552, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Chen, Haiqiang, 2015.
"Robust Estimation And Inference For Threshold Models With Integrated Regressors,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 778-810, August.
- Haiqiang Chen, "undated". "Robust Estimation and Inference for Threshold Models with Integrated Regressors," Working Papers 2013-12-02, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Haiqiang Chen, 2013. "Robust Estimation and Inference for Threshold Models with Integrated Regressors," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kander, Astrid & Stern, David I., 2014.
"Economic growth and the transition from traditional to modern energy in Sweden,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 56-65.
- Astrid Kander & David I. Stern, 2013. "Economic Growth and the Transition from Traditional to Modern Energy in Sweden," CAMA Working Papers 2013-65, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- de Mello Luiz & Moccero Diego & Mogliani Matteo, 2013.
"Do Latin American Central Bankers Behave Non-Linearly? The Experiences of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 141-165, April.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero & Matteo Mogliani, 2009. "Do Latin American Central Bankers Behave Non-Linearly?: The Experiences of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 679, OECD Publishing.
- Götz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2013. "Export Restrictions and Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria: Export Quotas for Wheat in Ukraine," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156135, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves & Gil, Pedro Mazeda & Afonso, Oscar, 2018.
"Endogenous growth and entropy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 100-120.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2018. "Endogenous Growth and Entropy," CEF.UP Working Papers 1804, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2018. "Endogenous Growth and Entropy," CeBER Working Papers 2018-05, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Mikael Juselius & Moshe Kim, 2017. "Sustainable Financial Obligations and Crisis Cycles," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Stern, David I. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013.
"Causality between energy and output in the long-run,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 135-146.
- Stern, David & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," Lund Papers in Economic History 126, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- David I. Stern & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," CAMA Working Papers 2013-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yicong Lin & Hanno Reuvers, 2020. "Cointegrating Polynomial Regressions with Power Law Trends: A New Angle on the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Papers 2009.02262, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Vaona, 2015.
"Anomalous empirical evidence on money long-run super-neutrality and the vertical long-run Phillips curve,"
17/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2016. "Anomalous empirical evidence on money long-run super-neutrality and the vertical long-run Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 2038, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Suphi Sen & Bertrand Melenberg & Herman R. J. Vollebergh, 2016. "Identification and Estimation of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Pairwise Differencing to Deal with Nonlinearity and Nonstationarity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5837, CESifo.
- repec:wyi:journl:002203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Green and Nicholas Vasilakos, 2012.
"Storing Wind for a Rainy Day: What Kind of Electricity Does Denmark Export?,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Richard Green & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2010. "Storing Wind for a Rainy Day: What Kind of Electricity Does Denmark Export?," Discussion Papers 10-19, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Beenstock, Michael & Reingewertz, Yaniv & Paldor, Nathan, 2016. "Testing the historic tracking of climate models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1234-1246.
- Sephton, Peter & Mann, Janelle, 2013. "Further evidence of an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 177-181.
- Gu, Jingping & Liang, Zhongwen, 2014. "Testing cointegration relationship in a semiparametric varying coefficient model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 57-70.
- Chan, Nigel & Wang, Qiying, 2015. "Nonlinear regressions with nonstationary time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 182-195.
- David I. Stern and Astrid Kander, 2012.
"The Role of Energy in the Industrial Revolution and Modern Economic Growth,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- David I. Stern & Astrid Kander, 2011. "The Role of Energy in the Industrial Revolution and Modern Economic Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2011-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Berenguer-Rico, Vanessa & Nielsen, Bent, 2020.
"Cumulated Sum Of Squares Statistics For Nonlinear And Nonstationary Regressions,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Cumulated sum of squares statistics for non-linear and non-stationary regressions," Economics Papers 2015-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Ling, Tai-Hu & Chia, Ricky Chee-Jiun & Yoon, Gawon, 2012. "On the application of the rank tests for nonlinear cointegration to PPP: The case of Papua New Guinea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 326-332.
- Michael L. Polemis & Mike G. Tsionas, 2019. "Bayesian nonlinear panel cointegration: an empirical application to the EKC hypothesis," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 113-120, August.
- Gotz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Export Restrictions And Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria When International Prices Spike: Export Quotas For Wheat In Ukraine," 2012: New Rules of Trade? December 2012, San Diego, California 143179, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:03:p:682-709_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.