Functional cointegration: definition and nonparametric estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2012. "Functional cointegration: definition and nonparametric estimation," MPRA Paper 38846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E., 2008. "Uniform Convergence Rates For Kernel Estimation With Dependent Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 726-748, June.
- In Choi & Pentti Saikkonen, 2004. "Testing linearity in cointegrating smooth transition regressions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 341-365, December.
- Kasparis, Ioannis & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2012.
"Dynamic misspecification in nonparametric cointegrating regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 270-284.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2009. "Dynamic Misspecification in Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1700, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Dynamic Misspecification in Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2009. "Functional-coefficient cointegration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 81-92, October.
- Breitung, Jorg, 2001. "Rank Tests for Nonlinear Cointegration," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 331-340, July.
- Jesús Gonzalo & Jean-Yves Pitarakis, 2006. "Threshold Effects in Cointegrating Relationships," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 813-833, December.
- Berenguer Rico, Vanessa & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2011. "Summability of stochastic processes: a generalization of integration and co-integration valid for non-linear processes," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1115, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cai, Zongwu & Li, Qi & Park, Joon Y., 2009. "Functional-coefficient models for nonstationary time series data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 101-113, February.
- Banerjee, Anurag, 2007. "A method of estimating the average derivative," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Ted Juhl, 2005. "Functional-coefficient models under unit root behaviour," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 197-213, July.
- Damla Şenturk & Hans-Georg Muller, 2005. "Covariate-adjusted regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 75-89, March.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berenguer Rico, Vanessa & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2013. "Co-summability from linear to non-linear cointegration," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1991. "Strong Laws for Dependent Heterogeneous Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 213-221, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo-Liang Fan & Hong-Xia Xu & Zhen-Sheng Huang, 2016. "Empirical likelihood for semivarying coefficient model with measurement error in the nonparametric part," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(1), pages 21-41, January.
More about this item
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:18:y:2014:i:5:p:14:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.