Strong Laws for Dependent Heterogeneous Processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caner,M. & Hansen,B.E., 1998. "Threshold autoregression with a near unit root," Working papers 27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2000. "Sample Splitting and Threshold Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 575-604, May.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Hansen, Bruce E., 1996.
"Residual-based tests for cointegration in models with regime shifts,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Gregory, A.W. & Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts," RCER Working Papers 335, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Allan Gregory & Bruce E. Hansen, 1992. "Residual-based Tests For Cointegration In Models With Regime Shifts," Working Paper 862, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Yang, Wenzhi & Hu, Shuhe, 2014. "Large deviation for a least squares estimator in a nonlinear regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 135-144.
- Shin Kanaya, 2016.
"Convergence rates of sums of a-mixing triangular arrays: with an application to non-parametric drift function estimation of continuous-time processes,"
CREATES Research Papers
2016-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kanaya, Shin, 2016. "Convergence rates of sums of α-mixing triangular arrays : with an application to non-parametric drift function estimation of continuous-time processes," Discussion Paper Series 646, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shin Kanaya, 2016. "Convergence rates of sums of α-mixing triangular arrays: with an application to non-parametric drift function estimation of continuous-time processes," KIER Working Papers 947, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- de Jong, Robert M., 1996. "A strong law of large numbers for triangular mixingale arrays," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-9, March.
- GonÃ§alves, SÃlvia & White, Halbert, 2002.
"The Bootstrap Of The Mean For Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(6), pages 1367-1384, December.
- GONÇALVES, Silvia & WHITE, Halbert, 2001. "The Bootstrap of Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," Cahiers de recherche 2001-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Silvia Gonçalves & Halbert White, 2001. "The Bootstrap of the Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-19, CIRANO.
- Goncalves, S. & White, H., 2001. "The Bootstrap of Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," Cahiers de recherche 2001-19, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hafner, C. & Preminger, A., 2010. "Deciding between GARCH and Stochastic Volatility via Strong Decision Rules," ISBA Reprints (ISBA - Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences) 2010032, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Jong, R.M., 1991. "Laws of large numbers for dependent heterogeneous processes," Serie Research Memoranda 0088, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arie Preminger & Christian M. Hafner, 2006. "Deciding Between Garch And Stochastic Volatility Via Strong Decision Rules," Working Papers 0603, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Friedrich, Marina & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2020.
"Autoregressive wild bootstrap inference for nonparametric trends,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 81-109.
- Friedrich, Marina & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2017. "Autoregressive Wild Bootstrap Inference for Nonparametric Trends," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marina Friedrich & Stephan Smeekes & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2018. "Autoregressive Wild Bootstrap Inference for Nonparametric Trends," Papers 1807.02357, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Yaein Baek, 2018. "Estimation of a Structural Break Point in Linear Regression Models," Papers 1811.03720, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Smeekes S. & Urbain J.R.Y.J., 2014. "A multivariate invariance principle for modified wild bootstrap methods with an application to unit root testing," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2004. "[tau]-estimators of regression models with structural change of unknown location," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Meng, Yanjiao & Lin, Zhengyan, 2009. "Maximal inequalities and laws of large numbers for Lq-mixingale arrays," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(13), pages 1539-1547, July.
- Banerjee Anurag & Pitarakis Jean-Yves, 2014.
"Functional cointegration: definition and nonparametric estimation,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(5), pages 1-14, December.
- Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2012. "Functional cointegration: definition and nonparametric estimation," MPRA Paper 38846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- PREMINGER, Arie & HAFNER, Christian, 2006. "Deciding between GARCH and stochastic volatility via strong decision rules," CORE Discussion Papers 2006042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peter Farkas & Laszlo Matyas, 2015. "Testing for Unit Roots in Panel Data with Boundary Crossing Counts," CEU Working Papers 2015_5, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 03 Nov 2015.
- Anirvan Chakraborty & Probal Chaudhuri, 2014. "On data depth in infinite dimensional spaces," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 303-324, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:7:y:1991:i:02:p:213-221_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.