The impact of DOE building technology energy efficiency programs on U.S. employment, income, and investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G. & Baumann, Robert H., 2004. "The potential economic and environmental impact of a Public Benefit Fund in Louisiana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-206, January.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Olatubi, Williams O. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 2005. "Economic, energy, and environmental impact of the Louisiana Energy Fund," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 873-883, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markaki, M. & Belegri-Roboli, A. & Michaelides, P. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P., 2013. "The impact of clean energy investments on the Greek economy: An input–output analysis (2010–2020)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 263-275.
- Marvão Pereira, Alfredo & Marvão Pereira, Rui Manuel, 2010.
"Is fuel-switching a no-regrets environmental policy? VAR evidence on carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption and economic performance in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 227-242, January.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2008. "Is Fuel-Switching a No-Regrets Environmental Policy? VAR Evidence on Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Performance in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 05_2008, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2009. "Is Fuel-Switching a No-Regrets Environmental Policy? VAR Evidence on Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Performance in Portugal," Working Papers 87, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Yushchenko, Alisa & Patel, Martin Kumar, 2016. "Contributing to a green energy economy? A macroeconomic analysis of an energy efficiency program operated by a Swiss utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1304-1320.
- Alfredo Pereira & Rui Pereira, 2010.
"On the potential economic costs of cutting carbon dioxide emissions in Portugal,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(3), pages 211-222, December.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2008. "On the Potential Economic Costs of Cutting Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Portugal," Working Papers 79, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Hartwig, Johannes & Kockat, Judit & Schade, Wolfgang & Braungardt, Sibylle, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of ambitious energy efficiency policy in Germany – Combining bottom-up energy modelling with a non-equilibrium macroeconomic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 510-520.
- Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014.
"Economic effects of renewable energy expansion: A model-based analysis for Germany,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1070-1080.
- Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014. "Economic Effects of Renewable Energy Expansion: A Model-Based Analysis for Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1070-1080.
- Jürgen Blazejczak & Frauke G. Braun & Dietmar Edler & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "Economic Effects of Renewable Energy Expansion: A Model-Based Analysis for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1156, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Quentin Perrier & Philippe Quirion, 2016.
"La transition énergétique est-elle favorable aux branches à fort contenu en emploi ? Une approche input-output pour la France,"
2016.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Quentin Perrier & Philippe Quirion, 2016. "La transition énergétique est-elle favorable aux branches à fort contenu en emploi ? Une approche input-output pour la France," Working Papers 2016.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Carley, Sanya & Lawrence, Sara & Brown, Adrienne & Nourafshan, Andrew & Benami, Elinor, 2011. "Energy-based economic development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 282-295, January.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "The Employment Impact Of Private And Public Actions For Energy Efficiency: Evidence From European Industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0227, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Energy consumption and carbon dioxide environmental efficiency for former Soviet Union economies. evidence from DEA window analysis," MPRA Paper 36903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2012.
- Dimitra Papadopoulou & Christos Tourkolias & Sevastianos Mirasgedis, 2015. "Assessing the macroeconomic effect of gas pipeline projects: the case of Trans-Adriatic Pipeline on Greece," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 65(3-4), pages 100-118, july-Dece.
- Maza, Adolfo & Hierro, María & Villaverde, José, 2010. "Renewable electricity consumption in the EU-27: Are cross-country differences diminishing?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2094-2101.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:5:p:2283-2301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .