Fostering investment on energy efficient appliances in India–A multi-perspective economic input-output lifecycle assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nässén, Jonas & Holmberg, John & Wadeskog, Anders & Nyman, Madeleine, 2007. "Direct and indirect energy use and carbon emissions in the production phase of buildings: An input–output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1593-1602.
- Cortés-Borda, D. & Ruiz-Hernández, A. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Llop, M. & Guimerà, R. & Sales-Pardo, M., 2015.
"Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input–output approach,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 21-30.
- Cortés Borda, Daniel Enrique & Ruíz Hernández, Antonio & Guillén Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Llop Llop, Maria & Guimerà Manrique, Roger & Sales Pardo, Marta, 2014. "Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input-output approach," Working Papers 2072/246959, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P., 2006. "Dynamics of technology shifts in the household sector--implications for clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2586-2599, November.
- Li, Zheng & Pan, Lingying & Fu, Feng & Liu, Pei & Ma, Linwei & Amorelli, Angelo, 2014. "China's regional disparities in energy consumption: An input–output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 426-438.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Scott, Michael J. & Roop, Joseph M. & Schultz, Robert W. & Anderson, David M. & Cort, Katherine A., 2008. "The impact of DOE building technology energy efficiency programs on U.S. employment, income, and investment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2283-2301, September.
- Liu, Xiuli & Moreno, Blanca & García, Ana Salomé, 2016. "A grey neural network and input-output combined forecasting model. Primary energy consumption forecasts in Spanish economic sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 1042-1054.
- C. Oliveira & D. Coelho & C. H. Antunes, 2016. "Coupling input–output analysis with multiobjective linear programming models for the study of economy–energy–environment–social (E3S) trade-offs: a review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 247(2), pages 471-502, December.
- Parikh, Kirit S. & Parikh, Jyoti K., 2016. "Realizing potential savings of energy and emissions from efficient household appliances in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 102-111.
- Tiwari Aviral, 2011. "Primary Energy Consumption, CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 99-117, November.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Aviral Kumar TIWARI, 2011. "Energy Consumption, Co2 Emission and Economic Growth: A Revisit of the Evidence from India," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- McNeil, Michael A. & Iyer, Maithili & Meyers, Stephen & Letschert, Virginie E. & McMahon, James E., 2008. "Potential benefits from improved energy efficiency of key electrical products: The case of India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3467-3476, September.
- Hristu-Varsakelis, D. & Karagianni, S. & Pempetzoglou, M. & Sfetsos, A., 2010. "Optimizing production with energy and GHG emission constraints in Greece: An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1566-1577, March.
- Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2004. "A multiple objective model to deal with economy-energy-environment interactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 370-385, March.
- Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes de & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto & Henriques, Carla Oliveira, 2015. "A hybrid input–output multi-objective model to assess economic–energy–environment trade-offs in Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 769-785.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray, Manojit & Chakraborty, Basab, 2019. "Impact of evolving technology on collaborative energy access scaling," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 13-27.
- Juan José Cartelle Barros & Manuel Lara Coira & María Pilar de la Cruz López & Alfredo del Caño Gochi & Isabel Soares, 2020. "Optimisation Techniques for Managing the Project Sustainability Objective: Application to a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAvoided emissions; Input-output life cycle assessment; Energy consumption; Energy demand; Energy efficiency; India's residential sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:1022-1035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.