Beetles, trees, and people: Regional economic impact sensitivity and policy considerations related to the mountain pine beetle infestation in British Columbia, Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike N. Patriquin & William A. White & Janaki R. R. Alavalapati & Adam M. Wellstead, 2002. "A comparison of impact measures from hybrid and synthetic techniques: A case study of the Foothills Model Forest," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 265-278.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
- Seung, Chang K. & Harris, Thomas R. & MacDiarmid, Thomas R., 1997. "A Comparison of Supply-Determined SAM and CGE Models," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2).
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- David W. Marcouiller & Dean F. Schreiner & David K. Lewis, 1996. "The Impact Of Forest Land Use On Regional Value Added," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(2), pages 211-233, Fall.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Eliecer E. Vargas & Dean F. Schreiner & Gelson Tembo & David W. Marcouiller, 1999. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling for Regional Analysis," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 18, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cambero, Claudia & Sowlati, Taraneh, 2016. "Incorporating social benefits in multi-objective optimization of forest-based bioenergy and biofuel supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 721-735.
- Charles Sims & David Aadland & David Finnoff & James Powell, 2013. "How Ecosystem Service Provision Can Increase Forest Mortality from Insect Outbreaks," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 154-176.
- Ochuodho, T.O. & Lantz, V.A. & Lloyd-Smith, P. & Benitez, P., 2012. "Regional economic impacts of climate change and adaptation in Canadian forests: A CGE modeling analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 100-112.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Attavanich, Witsanu & Musumba, Mark & Mu, Jianhong E. & Aisabokhae, Ruth, 2011. "Land Use and Climate Change," MPRA Paper 83993, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Keskitalo, E. Carina H. & Pettersson, Maria & Ambjörnsson, Emmeline Laszlo & Davis, Emily Jane, 2016. "Agenda-setting and framing of policy solutions for forest pests in Canada and Sweden: Avoiding beetle outbreaks?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 59-68.
- David Aadland & Charles Sims & David Finnoff, 2015. "Spatial Dynamics of Optimal Management in Bioeconomic Systems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 545-577, April.
- Sims, Charles & Aadland, David & Finnoff, David, 2010. "A dynamic bioeconomic analysis of mountain pine beetle epidemics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2407-2419, December.
- Andrzej Torój, 2016.
"Regional Economic Impact Assessment with Missing Input-Output Data: A Spatial Econometrics Approach for Poland,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 61-91, June.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2016. "Regional economic impact assessment with missing input-output data: a spatial econometrics approach for Poland," Working Papers 2016-004, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2007:i:8:p:938-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .