Clean air policy and oxygenated fuels: do we get what we pay for?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ARTHUR FRAAS & ALBERT McGARTLAND, 1990. "Alternative Fuels For Pollution Control: An Empirical Evaluation Of Benefits And Costs," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(1), pages 62-74, January.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 1996. "New Evidence on Trends in Vehicle Emissions," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 183-196, Spring.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 1996. "The Efficiency and Equity of Vehicle Emissions Regulation: Evidence from California's Random Audits," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 457-465, Fall.
- Rask, Kevin N., 1998. "Clean air and renewable fuels: the market for fuel ethanol in the US from 1984 to 1993," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 325-345, June.
- Kazimi, Camilla, 1997. "Evaluating the Environmental Impact of Alternative-Fuel Vehicles," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 163-185, June.
- R Boyd & N D Uri, 1991. "The Cost of Improving the Quality of the Environment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(8), pages 1163-1182, August.
- Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Fuel Economy and Motor Vehicle Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 240-252, July.
- Boyd, Royd & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "The cost of improving the quality of the environment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 115-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:26:y:2004:i:1:p:161-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.