The Efficiency and Equity of Vehicle Emissions Regulation: Evidence from California's Random Audits
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Economics of Air Pollution in Mexico City
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2016-06-14 20:13:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rask, Kevin, 2004. "Clean air policy and oxygenated fuels: do we get what we pay for?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 161-177, January.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 1998. "A household level environmental Kuznets curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 269-273, May.
More about this item
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:22:y:1996:i:4:p:457-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .