Electricity trade and CO2 emission reductions in the Nordic countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl E. Knapp, 1999. "Exploring Energy Technology Substitution for Reducing Atmospheric Carbon Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 121-143.
- Eikeland, Per Ove, 1998. "Electricity market liberalisation and environmental performance: Norway and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 917-927, October.
- Andersson, Bo & Haden, Erik, 1997. "Power production and the price of electricity: an analysis of a phase-out of Swedish nuclear power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1051-1064, November.
- M.A. Cole & A.J. Rayner & J.M. Bates, 1998. "Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: The Case of the Uruguay Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 337-347, May.
- Henry D. Jacoby & Ian Sue Wing, 1999. "Adjustment Time, Capital Malleability and Policy Cost," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 73-92.
- Hauch, Jens, 2001. "The Danish electricity reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 509-521, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orvika Rosnes, 2014. "Subsidies for renewable energy in inflexible power markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 318-343, December.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "CO2 emissions trading planning in combined heat and power production via multi-period stochastic optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1874-1895, February.
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, Eirik S. Amundsen and Lars Bergman, 2005.
"The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-98.
- M. von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2004. "The Nordic Market: Signs Of Stress?," Working Papers in Economics 15/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- von der Fehr, N-H.M. & Amundsen , E.S. & Bergman, L., 2005. "The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bode, Sven, 2006. "Multi-period emissions trading in the electricity sector--winners and losers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 680-691, April.
- Catton, Will & Carrington, Gerry & Sun, Zhifa, 2011. "Exergy analysis of an isothermal heat pump dryer," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4616-4624.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:25:y:2003:i:5:p:509-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.