Electricity trade and CO2 emission reductions in the Nordic countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eikeland, Per Ove, 1998. "Electricity market liberalisation and environmental performance: Norway and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 917-927, October.
- Karl E. Knapp, 1999. "Exploring Energy Technology Substitution for Reducing Atmospheric Carbon Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 121-143.
- Andersson, Bo & Haden, Erik, 1997. "Power production and the price of electricity: an analysis of a phase-out of Swedish nuclear power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1051-1064, November.
- Henry D. Jacoby & Ian Sue Wing, 1999. "Adjustment Time, Capital Malleability and Policy Cost," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 73-92.
- Hauch, Jens, 2001. "The Danish electricity reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 509-521, June.
- M.A. Cole & A.J. Rayner & J.M. Bates, 1998. "Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: The Case of the Uruguay Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 337-347, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:25:y:2003:i:5:p:509-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.