A First Assessment of Environment-Related Trade Barriers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M.A. Cole & A.J. Rayner & J.M. Bates, 1998. "Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: The Case of the Uruguay Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 337-347, May.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Nordström, Håkan & Vaughan, Scott, 1999. "Trade and the environment," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 4, number 4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2005.
"Trade in the Triad: how easy is the access to large markets?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1401-1430, November.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2004. "Trade in the Triad: How Easy is the Access to Large Markets?," Working Papers 2004-04, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2005. "Trade in the Triad: How Easy is the Access to Large Markets?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00268752, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2005. "Trade in the Triad: how easy is the access to large markets?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10189, Sciences Po.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignao & Lionel Fontagné, 2005. "Trade in the Triad : how easy is the acess to large markets ?," Post-Print halshs-00754047, HAL.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2004. "Trade in the Triad: How Easy is the Access to Large Markets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loïc Cadiou & Julien Genet & Jean-Louis Guérin, 2002. "Evolutions démographiques et marché du travail : des liens complexes parfois contradictoires," Working Papers 2002-16, CEPII research center.
- Antoine Bouët & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni & Xavier Pichot, 2001. "Market Access Maps: A Bilateral and Disaggregated Measure of Market Access," Working Papers 2001-18, CEPII research center.
- Lionel FontagnÃ©, 2003. "Market Access and Domestic Support Measures," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 3-10, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade policy; Environment; Protection; NTB; Market access; Economic policy; Doha; International trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2001-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.