Cross-correlations and cross-bicorrelations in Sterling exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scheinkman, Jose A & LeBaron, Blake, 1989. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 311-337, July.
- Ramsey, James B. & Zhang, Zhifeng, 1997. "The analysis of foreign exchange data using waveform dictionaries," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Perry, Philip R., 1985. "Portfolio Serial Correlation and Nonsynchronous Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 517-523, December.
- Brock, W. A., 1986. "Distinguishing random and deterministic systems: Abridged version," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 168-195, October.
- Ramsey, James B & Sayers, Chera L & Rothman, Philip, 1990.
"The Statistical Properties of Dimension Calculations Using Small Data Sets: Some Economic Applications,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(4), pages 991-1020, November.
- Ramsey, J.B. & Sayers, C.L. & Rothman, P., 1988. "The Statistical Properties Of Dimension Calculations Using Small Data Sets: Some Economic Applications," Papers 15, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 369-380, October.
- Hsieh, David A, 1989. "Testing for Nonlinear Dependence in Daily Foreign Exchange Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 339-368, July.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1993. "Nonlinear Dynamic Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 871-907, July.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 393-395, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kian-Ping Lim & M. Azali & M.S. Habibullah & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003. "Are Non-Linear Dynamics a Universal Occurrence? Further Evidence From Asian Stock Markets," Finance 0308001, EconWPA.
- Semei Coronado & Omar Rojas, 2016. "A study of co-movements between oil price, stock index and exchange rate under a cross-bicorrelation perspective: the case of Mexico," Papers 1602.03271, arXiv.org.
- Rodrigo Aranda & Patricio Jaramillo, 2008. "Nonlinear Dynamic in the Chilean Stock Market: Evidence from Returns and Trading Volume," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 463, Central Bank of Chile.
- Czamanski, Daniel & Dormaar, Paul & Hinich, Melvin J. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2007. "Episodic nonlinearity and nonstationarity in Alberta's power and natural gas markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-104, January.
- Ignacio N. Lobato, 2000. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Assumption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0278, Econometric Society.
- Coronado Ramírez Semei Leopoldo & Porras Serrano Jesús & Sandoval Bravo Salvador, 2013. "Aplicación de bicorrelación cruzada al rendimiento diario del precio del café," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(1), pages 117-129, enero-mar.
- Apostolos Serletis & Anastasios Malliaris & Melvin Hinich & Periklis Gogas, 2012.
"Episodic Nonlinearity in Leading Global Currencies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 337-357, April.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Malliaris, Anastasios & Hinich, Melvin & Gogas, Periklis, 2010. "Episodic Nonlinearity in Leading Global Currencies," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Belongia, Michael & Hinich, Melvin, 2009. "The evolving role and definition of the federal funds rate in the conduct of U.S. monetary policy," MPRA Paper 18970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Semei Coronado & Omar Rojas & Rafael Romero-Meza & Francisco Venegas-Martinez, 2015. "A study of co-movements between USA and Latin American stock markets: a cross-bicorrelations perspective," Papers 1503.06926, arXiv.org.
- Kian-Ping Lim & Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Hock-Tsen Wong, 2003. "Weak-form Efficient Market Hypothesis, Behavioural Finance and Episodic Transient Dependencies: The Case of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange," Finance 0312012, EconWPA.
- repec:got:cegedp:89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo F. Aranda L. & Patricio Jaramillo G., 2010. "Non-linear Dynamics in the Chilean Stock Market: Evidence on Traded Volumes and Returns," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(3), pages 67-94, December.
- Brooks, Chris & Persand, Gita, 2001. "The trading profitability of forecasts of the gilt-equity yield ratio," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 11-29.
- Manuel A. Dominguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2001. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Working Papers 0101, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Kühl, Michael, 2009. "Excess comovements between the Euro/US dollar and British pound/US dollar exchange rates," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 89, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:6:y:1999:i:4:p:385-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .