Information theory as a unifying statistical approach for use in marketing research
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masao Nakanishi & Lee G. Cooper, 1982. "Technical Note—Simplified Estimation Procedures for MCI Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 314-322.
- M. K. Berkowitz & G. H. Haines, 1982. "Predicting Demand for Residential Solar Heating: An Attribute Method," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 717-727, July.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & D. B. Learner & F. Y. Phillips, 1984. "An MDI Model and an Algorithm for Composite Hypotheses Testing and Estimation in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 55-72.
- Zellner, A., 1988. "Optimal Information-Processing And Bayes' Theorem," Papers m8803, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1977. "An extension of the method of maximum likelihood and the Stein's problem," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 153-164, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:310-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.