Information theory as a unifying statistical approach for use in marketing research
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, A., 1988. "Optimal Information-Processing And Bayes' Theorem," Papers m8803, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Masao Nakanishi & Lee G. Cooper, 1982. "Technical Note—Simplified Estimation Procedures for MCI Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 314-322.
- M. K. Berkowitz & G. H. Haines, 1982. "Predicting Demand for Residential Solar Heating: An Attribute Method," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 717-727, July.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1977. "An extension of the method of maximum likelihood and the Stein's problem," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 29(1), pages 153-164, December.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & D. B. Learner & F. Y. Phillips, 1984. "An MDI Model and an Algorithm for Composite Hypotheses Testing and Estimation in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 55-72.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:310-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.