Information theoretic approach for accounting classification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionisio, Andreia & Menezes, Rui & Mendes, Diana A., 2004. "Mutual information: a measure of dependency for nonlinear time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 326-329.
- Andreia Dionisio & Rui Menezes & Diana A. Mendes, 2003. "Mutual information: a dependence measure for nonlinear time series," Econometrics 0311003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henri Theil, 1969. "On the use of Information Theory Concepts in the Analysis of Financial Statements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 459-480, May.
- Touchette, Hugo & Lloyd, Seth, 2004. "Information-theoretic approach to the study of control systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 331(1), pages 140-172.
- Navarra, F.S. & Utyuzh, O.V. & Wilk, G. & Włodarczyk, Z., 2004. "Information theory approach (extensive and nonextensive) to high-energy multiparticle production processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 467-476.
- Kowalski, A.M. & Plastino, A. & Proto, A.N., 2003. "Information theory and chaotic motion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 327(1), pages 135-139.
- Wilhelm, Thomas & Hollunder, Jens, 2007. "Information theoretic description of networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 385-396.
- Golan, Amos, 2008. "Information and Entropy Econometrics — A Review and Synthesis," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 2(1–2), pages 1-145, February.
- de Oliveira, M. Elias & Menegaldo, L.L. & Lucarelli, P. & Andrade, B.L.B. & Büchler, P., 2011. "On the use of information theory for detecting upper limb motor dysfunction: An application to Parkinson’s disease," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4451-4458.
- Epstein, Barry J & King, William R, 1982. "An experimental study of the value of information," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 249-258.
- Ribeiro, A.S. & Riera, R., 2013. "An information-based tool for inferring the nature of deterministic sources in real data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(20), pages 5053-5064.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.2954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.