Information and Entropy Econometrics — A Review and Synthesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. M. S. Ribeiro & G. A. Prataviera, 2014. "Information theoretic approach for accounting classification," Papers 1401.2954, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Andrew Friedson & Thomas Kniesner, 2012.
"Losers and losers: Some demographics of medical malpractice tort reforms,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 115-133, October.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & Andrew Friedson, 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 132, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Friedson, Andrew I. & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laureti, Tiziana & Secondi, Luca & Biggeri, Luigi, 2014. "Measuring the efficiency of teaching activities in Italian universities: An information theoretic approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 147-164.
- Enrico Ciavolino & Antonio Calcagnì, 2014. "A generalized maximum entropy (GME) approach for crisp-input/fuzzy-output regression model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3401-3414, November.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:37:y:2018:i:4:p:347-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russ, Meir, 2016. "The probable foundations of sustainabilism: Information, energy and entropy based definition of capital, Homo Sustainabiliticus and the need for a “new gold”," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 328-338.
- Nancy McCarthy & Heath Henderson, 2014. "The Role of Renewable Energy Laws in Expanding Energy from Non-Traditional Renewables," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86813, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2011.
"Minimum Divergence, Generalized Empirical Likelihoods, and Higher Order Expansions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 406-456, August.
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2008. "Minimum Divergence, Generalized Empirical Likelihoods, and Higher Order Expansions," Working Papers 080906, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Heath & Golan, Amos & Seabold, Skipper, 2015. "Incorporating prior information when true priors are unknown: An Information-Theoretic approach for increasing efficiency in estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 1-5.
- Nancy McCarthy & Heath Henderson, 2014. "The Role of Renewable Energy Laws in Expanding Energy from Non-Traditional Renewables," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6677, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cinzia Daraio, 2017. "A framework for the Assessment of Research and its impacts," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Caticha, Ariel & Golan, Amos, 2014. "An entropic framework for modeling economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 149-163.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2014. "Theory-coherent forecasting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 145-155.
- Heath Henderson, 2014. "Structural transformation and smallholder agriculture: an information-theoretic analysis of the Nicaraguan case," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 443-458, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fnteco:0800000004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.