A Bayesian causal map for inflation analysis: The case of Turkey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2001. "A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 479-498, February.
- Gary G. Moser, 1995. "The Main Determinants of Inflation in Nigeria," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 270-289, June.
- Feliz, Raul Anibal & Welch, John H., 1997. "Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 189-219, February.
- Tegarden, David P. & Sheetz, Steven D., 2003. "Group cognitive mapping: a methodology and system for capturing and evaluating managerial and organizational cognition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 113-125, April.
- Ndikumana, Leonce & Boyce, James K., 2003.
"Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2002. "Public Debts and Private Assets:Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers wp32, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James K. Boyce, 2002. "Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001.
"Monetary policy strategies for Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 415-444, December.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Miguel A. Savastano, 2000. "Monetary Policy Strategies for Latin America," NBER Working Papers 7617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001. "Monetary policy strategies for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2685, The World Bank.
- Morrison, Rodney J, 1987. "Inflation in Portugal, 1953-1980: An Econometric Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 219-237.
- A. Espasa & E. Senra & R. Albacete, 2002.
"Forecasting inflation in the European Monetary Union: A disaggregated approach by countries and by sectors,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 402-421.
- Albacete, Rebeca & Senra, Eva & Espasa, Antoni, 2001. "Forecasting inflation in the european monetary union: a disaggregated approach by countries and by sectors," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013723, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran, 2004. "Cognitive mapping expert views for policy analysis in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 615-630, February.
- Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1999. "Forecasting inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 293-335, October.
- Rigobon, Roberto, 2002. "Disinflation and fiscal reform: a neoclassical perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 265-297, December.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2002. "Disinflation and Fiscal Reform: A Neoclassical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams, Terry & Ackermann, Fran & Eden, Colin, 2003. "Structuring a delay and disruption claim: An application of cause-mapping and system dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 192-204, July.
- de Brouwer, Gordon & Ericsson, Neil R, 1998. "Modeling Inflation in Australia," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 433-449, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9510, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gordon De Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling inflation in Australia," International Finance Discussion Papers 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saini, Krishan G., 1982. "The monetarist explanation of inflation: The experience of six Asian countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(10), pages 871-884, October.
- Le Bihan, Herve & Sedillot, Franck, 2000. "Do core inflation measures help forecast inflation?: Out-of-sample evidence from French data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 261-266, December.
- Adam, Christopher S. & Bevan, David L. & Chambas, Gerard, 2001. "Exchange rate regimes and revenue performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 173-213, February.
- C S Adam, D L Bevan and G Chambas, "undated". "Exchange Rate Regimes and Revenue Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," QEH Working Papers qehwps35, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2000. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Revenue Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 9, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sheehey, Edmund J., 1980. "Money, income and prices in Latin America : An empirical note," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 345-357, September.
- David F. Hendry, 2001. "Modelling UK inflation, 1875-1991," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 255-275.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1986. "The accuracy of two forecasting techniques: some evidence and an interpretation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 20-31.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1980. "Money, interest, inflation and growth in Turkey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 535-545, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:175:y:2006:i:2:p:1268-1284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.