Managing electricity market price risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Keppo, Jussi & Rasanen, Mika, 1999. "Pricing of electricity tariffs in competitive markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Keppo, Jussi & Peura, Samu, 1999. "Optimal Portfolio Hedging with Nonlinear Derivatives and Transaction Costs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 117-145, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Goutte, Stéphane & Porcher, Simon & Porcher, Thomas, 2015.
"Hedging strategies in energy markets: The case of electricity retailers,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 503-509.
- Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Goutte, Stéphane & Porcher, Simon & Porcher, Thomas, 2015. "Hedging strategies in energy markets: the case of electricity retailers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 82976, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphaël Homayoun Boroumand & Stéphane Goutte & Simon Porcher & Thomas Porcher, 2015. "Hedging strategies in energy markets: The case of electricity retailers," Post-Print halshs-01194750, HAL.
- Boubaker, K., 2012. "A review on renewable energy conceptual perspectives in North Africa using a polynomial optimization scheme," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4298-4302.
- Shao, Zhen & Yang, ShanLin & Gao, Fei & Zhou, KaiLe & Lin, Peng, 2017. "A new electricity price prediction strategy using mutual information-based SVM-RFE classification," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 330-341.
- E. Nasakkala & J. Keppo, 2008. "Hydropower with Financial Information," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5-6), pages 503-529.
- Falbo, P. & Felletti, D. & Stefani, S., 2010. "Integrated risk management for an electricity producer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1620-1627, December.
- Gökgöz, Fazıl & Atmaca, Mete Emin, 2017. "Portfolio optimization under lower partial moments in emerging electricity markets: Evidence from Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 437-449.
- Palzer, Andreas & Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013.
"Evaluation of different hedging strategies for commodity price risks of industrial cogeneration plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 143-160.
- Palzer, Andreas & Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Evaluation of Different Hedging Strategies for Commodity Price Risks of Industrial Cogeneration Plants," FCN Working Papers 2/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2013.
- Keppo, Jussi & Lu, Hao, 2003. "Real options and a large producer: the case of electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 459-472, September.
- Vehvilainen, Iivo & Pyykkonen, Tuomas, 2005. "Stochastic factor model for electricity spot price--the case of the Nordic market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 351-367, March.
- Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Madlener, Reinhard & Demirel, Mustafa, 2008.
"A real options evaluation model for the diffusion prospects of new renewable power generation technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1882-1908, July.
- Gürkan Kumbaroglu & Reinhard Madlener & Mustafa Demirel, 2004. "A Real Options Evaluation Model for the Diffusion Prospects of New Renewable Power Generation Technologies," CEPE Working paper series 04-35, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:1000-1011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, R. & Jamasb, J., 2016. "Optimal Power Generation Portfolios with Renewables: An Application to the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1646, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Debbie Dupuis, Geneviève Gauthier, and Fréderic Godin, 2016. "Short-term Hedging for an Electricity Retailer," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:145:y:2003:i:1:p:136-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.