Portfolio Optimization In Electricity Trading With Limited Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bastian Felix & Oliver Woll & Christoph Weber, 2013.
"Gas storage valuation under limited market liquidity: an application in Germany,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7-8), pages 715-733, September.
- Bastian Felix & Oliver Woll & Christoph Weber, 2009. "Gas Storage Valuation Under Limited Market Liquidity: An Application In Germany," EWL Working Papers 0903, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Woll, Oliver, 2015. "Mean-risk hedging strategies in electricity markets with limited liquidity," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimization; electricity; liquidity; electricity trading; mean-variance-model;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:0702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Fritz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .