Fiscal implications of AIDS in South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C Arndt & J D Lewis, 2000. "The Macro Implications of HIV/AIDS in South Africa: A Preliminary Assessment," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(5), pages 380-392, December.
- Flodén, Martin, 2002.
"Public Saving and Policy Coordination in Ageing Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin FlodÈn, 2003. "Public Saving and Policy Coordination in Aging Economies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(3), pages 379-400, 09.
- Martin Floden, 2002. "Matlab code for Public saving and policy coordination in aging economies," QM&RBC Codes 56, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Alwyn Young, 2005. "The Gift of the Dying: The Tragedy of AIDS and the Welfare of Future African Generations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 423-466.
- Servaas van der Berg, 2001. "Resource shifts in South African schools after the political transition," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 405-421.
- Johansson, Lars, 2006. "Fiscal Implications of Aids in South Africa," Research Papers in Economics 2006:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2006. "The Long-Run Economic Costs of aids: A Model with an Application to South Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 55-89.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:51:y:2007:i:7:p:1614-1640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.