Bootstrapping the log-periodogram regression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josu Arteche & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "Semiparametric inference in seasonal and cyclical long memory processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2203, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Lieberman, Offer & Marmer, Vadim, 2006.
"Higher-order improvements of the parametric bootstrap for long-memory Gaussian processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 673-702, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Offer Lieberman, 2002. "Higher-order Improvements of the Parametric Bootstrap for Long-memory Gaussian Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1378, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1988.
"Long memory and persistence in aggregate output,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andersson, Michael K. & Gredenhoff, Mikael P., 1997. "Bootstrap Testing for Fractional Integration," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 188, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Modeling long-run behavior with the fractional ARIMA model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-302, April.
- Diebold, Francis X & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 1991.
"Is Consumption Too Smooth? Long Memory and the Deaton Paradox,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1989. "Is consumption too smooth? Long memory and the Deaton paradox," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gil-Alana, L. A. & Robinson, P. M., 1997. "Testing of unit root and other nonstationary hypotheses in macroeconomic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1990.
"Consumption and fractional differencing: old and new anomalies,"
9010, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Haubrich, Joseph G, 1993. "Consumption and Fractional Differencing: Old and New Anomalies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 767-72, November.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, . "Consumption and Fractional Differencing: Old and New Anomalies," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, . "Consumption and Fractional Differencing: Old and New Anomalies," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 26-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Gredenhoff, Mikael P., 2000. "Improving Fractional Integration Tests With Bootstrap Distributions," Working Paper 74, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1995. "Long Memory in Inflation Rates: International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Gredenhoff, Mikael P., 1998. "Robust Testing for Fractional Integration Using the Bootstrap," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 218, Stockholm School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:86:y:2005:i:1:p:79-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.