Joint application of the Dickey-Fuller and KPSS tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keblowski, Piotr & Welfe, Aleksander, 2010. "Estimation of the equilibrium exchange rate: The CHEER approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1385-1397, November.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:497:y:2018:i:c:p:236-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cavalcante, Mileno, 2010. "An Analysis of the relationship between WTI term structure and oil market fundamentals in 2002-2009," MPRA Paper 24263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Nedialko Nestorov, 2015. "Cointegration Approach – Application Opportunities," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 110-140.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2002. "Testing for Stationarity in a Cointegrated System," Economics Series 117, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Gabriel, Vasco J., 2003.
"Cointegration and the joint confirmation hypothesis,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 17-25, January.
- Vasco J. Gabriel, 2001. "Cointegration and the joint confirmation hypothesis," NIPE Working Papers 12/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Vasco Gabriel, 2003.
"Tests for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration: A Monte Carlo Comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 411-435.
- Vasco J. Gabriel, 2001. "Tests for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration: a Monte Carlo Comparison," NIPE Working Papers 7/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Keblowski, Piotr & Welfe, Aleksander, 2004. "The ADF-KPSS test of the joint confirmation hypothesis of unit autoregressive root," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 257-263, November.
- Berg, Nathan, 2004. "No-decision classification: an alternative to testing for statistical significance," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 631-650, November.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2005. "Approaches for the Joint Evaluation of Hypothesis Tests: Classical Testing, Bayes Testing, and Joint Confirmation," Economics Series 177, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Henry, Olan T. & Olekalns, Nilss, 2002. "Does the Australian dollar real exchange rate display mean reversion," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 651-666, October.
- Choi, Chi-Young, 2004. "Searching for evidence of long-run PPP from a post-Bretton Woods panel: separating the wheat from the chaff," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1159-1186.
- Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Sanso-i-Rossello, Andreu & Ortuno, Manuel Artis, 2001. "Unit root and stationarity tests' wedding," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Lifshits, Mikhail & Makarova, Svetlana, 2005.
"Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 63-96, January.
- Charemza W.W. & M. Lifshits & S. Makarova, 2002. "Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 251, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9586-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Bobeica & Elena Bojesteanu, 2008. "Long Memory in Volatility. An Investigation on the Central and Eastern European Exchange Rates," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 7-18.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2006. "Testing for rational bubbles in banking indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 366(C), pages 365-376.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:61:y:1998:i:1:p:17-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.