Decomposing the decoupling of CO2 emissions and economic growth in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Mandaraka, M., 2007. "Decomposition analysis for assessing the progress in decoupling industrial growth from CO2 emissions in the EU manufacturing sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 636-664, July.
- Eliana Cardoso & Andre Urani & Andre Urani, 1995.
"Inflation and Unemployment as Determinants of Inequality in Brazil: The 1980s,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East, pages 151-176
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliana Cardoso & Ricardo Barros & André Urani, 2015. "Inflation and Unemployment as Determinants of Inequality in Brazil: The 1980," Discussion Papers 0042, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Climent, Francisco & Pardo, Angel, 2007. "Decoupling factors on the energy-output linkage: The Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 522-528, January.
- Zhang, Zhongxiang, 2000. "Decoupling China's Carbon Emissions Increase from Economic Growth: An Economic Analysis and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 739-752, April.
- Jannuzzi, Gilberto De Martino, 2005. "Power sector reforms in Brazil and its impacts on energy efficiency and research and development activities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1753-1762, September.
- Kveiborg, Ole & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2007. "Decomposing the decoupling of Danish road freight traffic growth and economic growth," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji, 2005. "Driving forces behind the stagnancy of China's energy-related CO2 emissions from 1996 to 1999: the relative importance of structural change, intensity change and scale change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 319-335, February.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael, 1989.
"Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-90.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael, 1989. "Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: a comparsion of alternative approaches and their policy implications," MPRA Paper 54761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2007. "Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3226-3235, June.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L., 2001. "A new energy decomposition method: perfect in decomposition and consistent in aggregation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 537-548.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong, 2009. "Accounting for energy-related CO2 emission in China, 1991-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 767-773, March.
- Malan, Pedro S. & Bonelli, Regis, 1977. "The Brazilian economy in the seventies: Old and new developments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 19-45.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2008.
"China's changing energy intensity trend: A decomposition analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1037-1053, May.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2006. "China's Changing Energy Intensity Trend: A Decomposition Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0615, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ang, B. W. & Liu, F. L. & Chew, E. P., 2003. "Perfect decomposition techniques in energy and environmental analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1561-1566, November.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Energy decomposition analysis: IEA model versus other methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1426-1432, March.
- Sjöström, Magnus & Östblom, Göran, 2010. "Decoupling waste generation from economic growth -- A CGE analysis of the Swedish case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1545-1552, May.
- Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Zou, Ji, 2005. "Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission in China: 1957–2000," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-83.
- de Araujo, Joao Lizardo & Ghirardi, Andre, 1987. "Substitution of petroleum products in Brazil Urgent issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 22-39, February.
- Nazmi, Nader, 1998. "The Impact of Foreign Capital on the Brazilian Economy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 1), pages 483-502.
- Enevoldsen, Martin K. & Ryelund, Anders V. & Andersen, Mikael Skou, 2007. "Decoupling of industrial energy consumption and CO2-emissions in energy-intensive industries in Scandinavia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 665-692, July.
- Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wu, Gang & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Changes in carbon intensity in China: Empirical findings from 1980-2003," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 683-691, May.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong & Song, Yongchen, 2009. "Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission over 1991-2006 in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2122-2128, May.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2003. "Macroeconomia do Brasil pós-1994," Textos para discussão 131, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emission Decoupling effect Brazil;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:8:p:1459-1469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .