The validity of two education requirement measures
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clifford Clogg & James Shockey, 1984. "Mismatch between occupation and schooling: A prevalence measure, recent trends and demographic analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 235-257, May.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Khan, Shahina P., 1995. "The wage effects of overschooling revisited," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2000. "Introduction to special issue on overschooling," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 129-130, April.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:25:y:2006:i:2:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.