Youth transition from school to work in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edin, P.-A. & Forslund, A. & Holmlund, B., 1998.
"The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression,"
1998-3, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Per-Anders Edin & Anders Forslund & Bertil Holmlund, 2000. "The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression," NBER Chapters, in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 357-380 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Forslund, Anders & Holmlund, Bertil, 1998. "The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression," Working Paper Series 1998:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Alba-Ramírez, 1993. "Mismatch in the Spanish Labor Market: Overeducation?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 259-278.
- Groot, Wim, 1993. "Overeducation and the returns to enterprise-related schooling," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-309, December.
- Kiker, B. F. & Santos, Maria C. & de Oliveira, M. Mendes, 1997. "Overeducation and undereducation: Evidence for Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, April.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Pilar Beneito López & Javier Ferri Carreres & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 1996. "Desajuste educativo y formación laboral especializada: efectos sobre los rendimientos salariales," Working Papers. Serie EC 1996-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Albert Rees & Wayne Gray, 1982.
"Family Effects in Youth Employment,"
in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 453-474
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard R. Verdugo & Naomi Turner Verdugo, 1989. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Earnings: Some Additional Findings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 629-643.
- Dolton, Peter & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "The incidence and effects of overeducation in the U.K. graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-198, April.
- H. Battu & C. R. Belfield & P. J. Sloane, 1999.
"Overeducation Among Graduates: a cohort view,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 21-38.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Inkmann, Joachim & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Zimmermann, Volker, 1997.
"Young and out in Germany: On the youths' chances of labor market entrance in Germany,"
40, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Wolfgang Franz & Joachim Inkmann & Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Zimmermann, 1997. "Young and Out in Germany: On the Youths' Chances of Labor Market Entrance in Germany," NBER Working Papers 6212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Modelling the Transition from School and the Demand for Training in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 387-413, August.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Khan, Shahina P., 1995. "The wage effects of overschooling revisited," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Nachum Sicherman, 1987.
"Over-Education in the Labor Market,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
48, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1997.
"Cohort Crowding and Youth Labor Markets: A Cross-National Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
6031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 2000. "Cohort Crowding and Youth Labor Markets (A Cross-National Analysis)," NBER Chapters, in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 57-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lassibille, Gerard, 1998. "Wage Gaps Between the Public and Private Sectors in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Russell W. Rumberger, 1987. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Productivity and Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(1), pages 24-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:20:y:2001:i:2:p:139-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.