Wage Gaps Between the Public and Private Sectors in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1994. "Les écarts de salaires entre les secteurs public et privé en Afrique francophone : analyse comparative," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, pages 89-118.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994.
"Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Tansel, A., 1992. "Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey," Papers 661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Idson, Todd L & Feaster, Daniel J, 1990. "A Selectivity Model of Employer-Size Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Van Der Gaag, J. & Stelcner, M. & Vijverberg, W., 1989. "Public-Private Sector Wage Comparisons And Moonlighting In Developing Countries," Papers 52, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Gomez-Castellanos, Luisa & Psacharopoulos, George, 1990. "Earnings and education in Ecuador: Evidence from the 1987 household survey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 219-227, September.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Stevenson, Gail, 1992. "How public sector pay and employment affect labor markets : research issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 944, The World Bank.
- Morley Gunderson, 1979. "Earnings Differentials between the Public and Private Sectors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 228-242, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013.
"Public-private sector wage differentials in Spain. An updated picture in the midst of the Great Recession,"
48897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Rafael MUÑOZ DE BUSTILLO, 2015. "Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials in Spain. An Updated Picture in the Midst of the Great Recession," Economics working papers 2015-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nguyen Danh, Hoang Long, 2002. "public-private sector wage differentials for males and females in vietnam," MPRA Paper 6583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Demographic pressure, excess labour supply and public-private sector employment in Egypt - Modelling labour supply to analyse the response of unemployment, public finances and welfare," MPRA Paper 31101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005.
"Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-477, January.
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 797, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, A., 1999. "Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey," Papers 797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Terhi Maczulskij, 2012. "Employment sector and pay gaps: genetic and environmental influences," ERSA conference papers ersa12p755, European Regional Science Association.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2014.
"Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials by Type of Contract: Evidence from Spain,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 107-141, March.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2014. "Public-private sector wage differentials by type of contract: evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2014/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban & Simón, Hipólito, 2014. "Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials by Type of Contract: Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 8158, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2014. "Public-private sector wage differentials by type of contract: evidence from Spain," Working Papers XREAP2014-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2014.
- Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2014.
"The lifetime earnings premium in the public sector: The view from Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 141-161.
- Matt Dickson & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Hélène Turon, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1frfnu9k092, Sciences Po.
- Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz & Lucía Navarro Gómez & Mario Rueda Narváez, 2010. "Endogenous wage determinants and returns to education in Spain," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Maczulskij, Terhi, 2013. "Public–private sector wage differentials and the business cycle," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 284-301.
- Monojit Chatterji & Terhi Maczulskij & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2008. "Public Sector Pay in Finland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 213, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- repec:pra:mprapa:48888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lassibille, Gerard & Navarro Gomez, Lucia & Aguilar Ramos, Isabel & de la O Sanchez, Carolina, 2001. "Youth transition from school to work in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-149, April.
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2016.
"The public sector wage premium in Spain: Evidence from longitudinal administrative data,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 101-122.
- Laura Hospido & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2014. "The public sector wage premium in Spain: evidence from longitudinal administrative data," Working Papers 1422, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014. "The Public Sector Wage Premium in Spain: Evidence from Longitudinal Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chatterji, Monojit & Maczulskij, Terhi & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2008. "Public Sector Pay in Finland," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- NAVARRO-GÓMEZ, María Lucía & RUEDA-NARVÁEZ, Mario F., 2014. "Segregación Laboral Por Género En España: Efectos Sobre Los Salarios Y La Movilidad Salarial," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(3), pages 131-154.
- Mario Federico Rueda Narváez & María Lucía Navarro Gómez, 2014. "Una panorámica de género sobre la segregación laboral en España," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 53, pages 999-1015 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:17:y:1998:i:1:p:83-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.