The returns to education in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Psacharopoulos, 1985. "Returns to Education: A Further International Update and Implications," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 583-604.
- Alfonso Alba-Ramírez, 1993. "Mismatch in the Spanish Labor Market: Overeducation?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 259-278.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1977. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling: Some Econometric Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dougherty, Christopher R. S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1991. "The specification of earnings functions: Tests and implications," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-98, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:4:p:479-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2008.
"Students' assessment of higher education in Spain,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we084823, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2010. "Wage expectations for higher education students in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1016, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2008. "Students’ Assessment of Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers 2008-31, FEDEA.
- Cecilia Albert & María A. Davia, 2004. "Salud, salarios y educación," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 169(2), pages 11-34, June.
- Guy TCHIBOZO, 1999. "Updating the analysis of the determinants of the demand for education," Working Papers of BETA 9916, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Luisa Rosti & Chikara Yamaguchi & Carolina Castagnetti, 2005. "Educational Performance as Signalling Device: Evidence from Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(4), pages 1-7.
- Miller, Paul W. & Mulvey, Charles & Martin, Nick, 2004.
"A test of the sorting model of education in Australia,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 473-482, October.
- Paul W. Miller & Charles Mulvey & Nick Martin, 2004. "A Test of the Sorting Model of Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Farhan Sami Khan & Imran Ashraf Toor, 2003. "Changes in Returns to Education in Pakistan: 1990-2002," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 85-98, Jul-Dec.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián, 2008. "Testing Capital-Skill Complementarity Across Sectors in a Panel of Spanish Regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zeng, Wu & Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Nyberg, Colleen & Eisenberg, Dan T.A. & Parida, Sabita & Zycherman, Ariela & Magvanjav, Oyunbileg & Reyes-García, Victoria & Tanner, Susan & Godoy, Ricardo, 2013. "Sibling composition during childhood and adult blood pressure among native Amazonians in Bolivia," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 391-400.
- Garcia-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga-Gomez, Victor M., 2005. "Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Portugal vs. Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 161-170, April.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio, 2004.
"Growth, convergence and public investment. A Bayesian model averaging approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1925-1936.
- Roberto León-González & Daniel Montolio, "undated". "Growth, Convergence And Public Investment. A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers 13-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Roberto Leon Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio Estivill, 2003. "Growth, Convergence and Public Investment. A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers in Economics 106, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Juan Mora & Antonia Febrer, 2005. "Wage Distribution In Spain, 1994-1999: An Application Of A Flexible Estimator Of Conditional Distributions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Anu Tokila & Hannu Tervo, 2011. "Regional differences in returns to education for entrepreneurs versus wage earners," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 689-710, December.
- Xavier Ramos Morilla & Josep Lluís Raymond Bara & Josep Oliver Alonso, 1999. "Not All University Degrees Yield the Same Return: Private and Social Returns to Higher Education for Males in Spain," Working Papers wpdea9904, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Manuel Salas Velasco, 2004. "Rendimientos privados de las inversiones en educación superior a partir de ecuaciones de ingresos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 169(2), pages 87-117, June.
- Angel López-Nicolás & Jaume García & Pedro J. Hernández, 2001.
"How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 149-167.
- Jaume Garcia & Pedro J. Hernández & Ángel López Nicolás, 1998. "How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression," Economics Working Papers 287, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peter J. Klenow & Mark Bils, 2000. "Does Schooling Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1160-1183, December.
- Yih-chyi Chuang & Chen-Yeng Chao, 2001. "Educational choice, wage determination, and rates of return to education in Taiwan," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 479-504, November.
- Leone Leonida & Leone Leonida & Daniel Montolio, 2003. "Public Capital, Growth and Convergence in Spain. A Counterfactual Density Estimation Approach," Working Papers 2003/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- BLÁZQUEZ CUESTA, Maite & RAMOS RODRIGO, José, 2008.
"Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-paid Jobs: The Spanish Case,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 161-180, Agosto.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Leone Leonida & Daniel Montolio, 2004. "On the determinants of convergence and divergence processes in Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 89-121, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:14:y:1995:i:2:p:155-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.