How public sector pay and employment affect labor markets : research issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Victor & Newman, John L, 1989. "Wage Rigidity: Micro and Macro Evidence on Labor Market Adjustment in the Modern Sector," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 97-117, January.
- Lindauer, David L & Meesook, Oey Astra & Suebsaeng, Parita, 1988. "Government Wage Policy in Africa: Some Findings and Policy Issues," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Easterly, William & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "The macroeconomics of public sector deficits : a synthesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 775, The World Bank.
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
- Riveros, Luis A., 1992. "Labor costs and manufactured exports in developing countries: An econometric analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 991-1008, July.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Riveros, Luis A., 1989. "Macroeconomic adjustment and the labor market in four Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 335, The World Bank.
- Lindauer, David L., 1991. "Parastatal pay policy in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 831-838, July.
- Nunberg, Barbara & Nellis, John, 1990. "Civil service reform and the World Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 422, The World Bank.
- Chew, David C. E., 1990. "Internal adjustments to falling civil service salaries: Insights from Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1003-1014, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lassibille, Gerard, 1998. "Wage Gaps Between the Public and Private Sectors in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-92, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Municipal Financial Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .