Tipo de Cambio Real y Gasto Público: Un Modelo Econométrico para Chile
This paper draws on the work of Rodríguez (1982, 1989, 1992) to develop a simple theoretical model whose reduced form has the real exchange rate as a function of the level, composition, and financing of public spending, the terms of trade, and the trade b
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 98 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J, 1989.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 1990.
"The External Effects of Public Sector Deficits,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
70, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1991. "The macroeconomics of the public sector deficit : the case of Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 632, The World Bank.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987.
"Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 263-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987. "Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Easterly, William & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "The macroeconomics of public sector deficits : a synthesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 775, The World Bank.
- W. M. Corden, 1960. "The Geometric Representation of Policies to Attain Internal and External Balance," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22.
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, 03.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Marshall, Jorge, 1991. "Macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 696, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Sebastian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Tariffs, The Real Exchange Rate and the Terms of Trade: On Two Popular Propositions in International Economics,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 458-464, September.
- Sebastian Edwards & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, the Real Exchange Rate and the Terms of Trade: On Two Popular Propositions in International Economics," NBER Working Papers 2365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:33:y:1996:i:98:p:47-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.