The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Per-Anders Edin & Anders Forslund & Bertil Holmlund, 2000. "The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression," NBER Chapters,in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 357-380 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Forslund, Anders & Holmlund, Bertil, 1998. "The Swedish Youth Labor Market in Boom and Depression," Working Paper Series 1998:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skedinger, Per, 1995. "Employment Policies and Displacement in the Youth Labor Market," Working Paper Series 432, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Calmfors, Lars & Skedinger, Per, 1995.
"Does Active Labour-Market Policy Increase Employment? Theoretical Considerations and Some Empirical Evidence from Sweden,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 91-109, Spring.
- Calmfors, Lars & Skedinger, Per, 1995. "Does Active Labor Market Policy Increase Employment? Theoretical Considerations and Some Empirical Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 429, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Calmfors, L. & Skedinger, P., 1995. "Does Active Labour Market Policy Increase Employment? - Theoretical Considerations and Some Empirical Evidence from Sweden," Papers 590, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chinhui Juhn & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 1991. "Why Has the Natural Rate of Unemployment Increased over Time?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(2), pages 75-142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsson, Laura, 2000. "Evaluation of Swedish Youth Labour Market Programmes," Working Paper Series 2000:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Larsson, Laura, 2000. "Evaluation of Swedish youth labour market programmes," Working Paper Series 2000:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Matz Dahlberg & Anders Forslund, 2005. "Direct Displacement Effects of Labour Market Programmes," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(3), pages 475-494, September.
- Lassibille, Gerard & Navarro Gomez, Lucia & Aguilar Ramos, Isabel & de la O Sanchez, Carolina, 2001. "Youth transition from school to work in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-149, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR MARKET ; UNEMPLOYMENT;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:1998-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .