Teacher salaries in Latin America: A review
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edwards, Alejandra Cox, 1989. "Understanding differences in wages relative to income per capita: The case of teachers' salaries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 197-203, April.
- Komenan, A. G. & Grootaert, C., 1990. "Pay differences between teachers and other occupations: Some empirical evidence from cote d'ivoire," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 209-217, September.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Fox, M Louise, 1985. "Why Males Earn More: Location and Training of Brazilian Schoolteachers," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(3), pages 533-556, April.
- Zymelman, M. & Destefano, J., 1989. "Primary School Teachers' Salaries In Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank - Discussion Papers 45, World Bank.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Valenzuela, Jorge & Arends, Mary, 1993. "Teachers'salaries in Latin America : a comparative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1086, The World Bank.